Hello Coeur d’Alene! It is Monday and I had a few meetings, plus a visit to the office for a couple of hours. I reached my 4000+ mile mark over the weekend which means now I can work toward my next goal of 2000 miles in 2019 (already at 500+) with the ultimate goal of 10,000. The 10,000 will be a while, but it is all about the journey!!!
Still working on getting more focused and organized as well as getting back into doing intermittent fasting. The Zero App helps me to keep on track with that, but debating whether I want to start tracking calories again or simply eat more protein than carbs.
Going that route has worked for me in the past although this aging slowing metabolism thing is a real drag! Have really started to check my weight based on how my clothes fit. Getting tight, then eat less ride more, not tight, dessert.
So, for a Monday I decided on a simple classic outfit that included a few details that make it mine! What do you like to wear to work? Can you dress casual or do you need to look more professional?
Usually, I can dress casual although there are times that I feel like dressing up a bit. You will get to see those times when they happen.
Monday Morning Work Casual
- 1 Each Old Navy Striped Lux V Neck T-Shirt New – Old Navy
- 1 Each Women's Apt. 9® Tummy Control Jean Capris New – Kohl's
- 1 Each City Chic Half Jacket Second Hand – Thredup
- 1 Each TOMS Black Glitter Shoes Second Hand – Poshmark
- 1 Each Long Silver Necklace Second Hand – Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift in Coeur d'Alene
- Start out with my new favorite tummy control capris in black
- Top it with a classic stripe tee
- Add my glitter
- Still only in the 60's so I needed a jacket. You can't really see it in the photo, but it has a mesh detail that I Love and having a shorter jacket helps to emphasis your waist when you are a "Venus" shaped woman.
- Needed a bit of bling and I love this necklace that I found at one of our local Thrift Stores
- Then finally add a bit of wind while riding Eva Green
Trying to think about what I want to wear tomorrow as I am riding to Post Falls for the Post Falls Chamber lunch at the Templins Red Lion then have some coaching appointments back at the NISBDC.
Needs to be distance worthy, but also work appropriate. Check back tomorrow to see what I decided to cloth myself in.