Handmade Coffee Bean Soap: Gift Idea #1
I am always a sucker for handmade/homemade items and when I can get them for FREE or a discounted price even better. The normal price of this soap is $12.95 and I received it for $2.00 in exchange for my honest review.
Well to be honest…I used the soap all of once as my children decided that they wanted it in their bathroom. The one time I did get to use it I really enjoyed the scent. If you are not a coffee lover however I would choose one of their other flavors. Added bonus as I am just about allergic or sensitive to lots of products this one didn’t give me an issues.
If you hurry I bet you could still get some by Christmas!
About the Product
- REAL KONA COFFEE BEANS WITH A HINT OF CHOCOLATE – Rich and intoxicating, the scent of this soap is drawn from energizing, freshly-ground Kona coffee mixed with chocolate. Caffeine can help reduce cellulite, while the aroma of coffee has been known to help people who suffer from depression and to relieve nausea.
- HANDMADE USING TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUES – All of our soaps are handcrafted by top artisans using a cold processed soap making method, which is the best way to preserve the qualities of natural ingredients such as essential oils. It also creates a soap that feels more like a lotion for optimum moisturizing, making it an essential part of your daily at home beauty routine. In fact, our soap is even good to use in place of a liquid or gel shampoo, or shaving cream.
- 100% NATURAL, ORGANIC & KOSHER – Every ingredient we use is natural and of the finest professional quality, and all of the oils are GMO-free. You’ll find Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, (organic) Soybean Oil, Hemp Oil, and Organic Shea Butter in every bar, together with a carefully balanced selection of pure undiluted aromatherapy-grade Essential Oils and/or Fragrances that supplies wonderful and exotic scents whether you’re having a quick wash or shave, a shower, or a soak in the bath.
- PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Whether your skin is aging, dry or oily, our lush scented soaps will help make your face and skin look younger, softer, healthier, reducing brown spots and wrinkles, and acting as natural cosmetics. How? It’s simple – olive oil / glycerin and shea butter penetrate deeply into your skin, acting as a moisturizer and providing vital nutrients rich in vitamins and antioxidants, and they can also add a lustrous shine to your hair, while coconut oil is antibacterial.
- THE AFFORDABLE LUXURY ARTISANAL GIFT THAT LOOKS EXPENSIVE BUT ISN’T – Clearly, everybody loves to be pampered, so why not give the ultimate skin care gift set to the people you love? Made with no harsh chemicals, no detergents, no paraben, no preservatives, and no artificial colors, our beautiful salon quality products are ideal, and perfectly safe, for people with sensitive skin, acne, psoriasis, or eczema – great for all ages: anyone from men and women, to teens, kids and even babies.